Organization of Scientific Events
- Local chair for AAMAS 2014 (more than 800 participants) – (http://www.ifaamas.org/Proceedings/aamas2014/)
- General Chair of IDC 2016 – International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing – Paris, 2016 (https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-3-319-48829-5)
- Co-organization with A. M. Florea du Workshop international MASTS (Multi-Agent Systems and Semantics). Bucharest, May, 2009. (http://aimas.cs.pub.ro/masts2009/).
- Co-organization with J. Dix, M. Dastani, and R. Bordini the Dagstuhl Seminar entitled “Programming Multi-Agent Systems”. Dagstuhl, Germany. September 2008.
- Since 2003, I co-organize with J. Dix, M. Dastani, and R. Bordini a series of international workshops dedicated to multi-agent systems programming ProMAS. (see http://www.cs.uu.nl/ProMAS/). ProMAS is a satellite event of AAMAS (International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents & Multi-Agent Systems) which produces 5 volumes LNAI- Springer and 2 books (international references in ProMAS domain) edited by Springer and Kluwer (2005 and 2009)ProMAS’03 (15 July 2003, Melbourne, Australia)
- ProMAS’04 (20 July 2004, New York, USA)
- ProMAS’05 (26 July 2005, Utrecht, NL)
- ProMAS’06 (9 Mai 2006, Hakodate, Japan)
- ProMAS’07 (15 Mai 2007, Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Organization and co-chair of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd International Workshop on Languages, methodologies and Development tools for multi-agent systems (LADS’007 at Durham, LADS’009 at Turin and LADS’010 at Lyon).
- Co-organization of MALLOW 2010 at Lyon France. MALLOW is a federation of events dedicated to Multi-Agent Systems.
- Gave lecture at the IFI “Summer School (Institut Francophone d’Informatique)” September 2009 (20h)
- Have been co-chair of the Automn School on « Distributed and Cooperative Systems » (www.irisa.fr/ESRC), du 29 Septembre au 4 Octobre 2003 (IRISA, Rennes) in the framework of LAFMI (Laboratoire Franco-Mexicain d’Informatique). Also gave lecture (3h) on Multi-Agent Systems.
- CLAIM (Computational Language for Autonomous, Intelligent and Mobile Agents) is an open-source language as well as the plat-form SyMPA.